Sustaining Sponsors provide vital financial support that enables us to better attract, educate and place tomorrow's industry leaders. The steady financial base of our Sustaining Sponsor program allows the program to offer the Fall and Spring Insurance Career Days event, the RMI Professional Society Annual Meeting, the re-establishment of Gamma Iota Sigma, the Ole Miss Insurance Symposium and the Ole Miss Insurance Classic golf tournament. Funds help make it possible to maintain our competitive teaching faculty as well facilitates the involvement of our student leaders in activities on the national level. We thank the following 2018-2019 Sustaining Sponsors for their generosity and commitment to the Risk Management and Insurance Program at the University of Mississippi:
- Ambetter from Magnolia Health
- Amerisure Insurance
- AmWINS Group, Inc.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Brown & Riding
- Burns & Wilcox
- BXS Insurance
- Cunningham Lindsey
- Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
- FCCI Insurance Group
- Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc.
- HUB International Gulf South
- Liberty Mutual/Safeco Insurance
- Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance
- McGriff, Seibels & Williams
- Regions Insurance, Inc.
- Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc.
- Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance
- State Farm
- The Crichton Group
Firms that become Sustaining Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Recognition as sponsors of the opening reception, continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, luncheon, and concurrent educational sessions at the Ole Miss Insurance Symposium.
- A full-page ad (5 ½ x 8 ½) in the Symposium program.
- Covered registration fee for both RMI Career Day events.
- Preferential table placement at both RMI Career Day events.
- Advance electronic copy of the RMI Student Resume Book
- Signage at all RMI events.
- A complimentary golf team for the Ole Miss Insurance Classic.
- Listing on the Ole Miss RMI website.
For information on how to become a Sustaining Sponsor, please contact Dr. Andre Liebenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.